Saturday, April 25, 2020

The Six Reasons

Six reasons are a million too few,
For me to say I love you.

I love you because,
You are the aspect of love,
Complementing my will,
That helps us rise above

I love you for ,
The care that you take,
In every day of our lives,
Things you do for my sake

I fell for and loved,
Your beauty absolute
Your perfect combination
of sexy beautiful and cute

I love it when
you are my partner in crime,
In our secret endeavours-
You the wind and I the chime

I love travelling
This world by your side,
Being mesmerized by the
Magic under our stride.

I love you for being you
And forever this will stay,
I love you more than
These words can ever convey.

1 comment:

  1. We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary amid the Covid-19 lockdown. My wife wanted a gift from me - to tell her 6 reasons why I love her. This is what I wrote for her.

    ReplyDelete